Alive and well, learning something about myself and from others daily.
The thoughts and views expressed on this website are my own, and in no way represent the thoughts or ideas of the U.S. Government or of the Peace Corps.
From Olivia, age 4: "I love you so much Lisha....when you send me a postcard through the mail mom will hand it to me....I love you....
From Liz: Can't tell you how proud of you I am. Looking at the picture of you against the sunset, you seem at such peace and right where you belong at this time in your life.....TTS...
1 comment:
From Olivia, age 4: "I love you so much Lisha....when you send me a postcard through the mail mom will hand it to me....I love you....
From Liz: Can't tell you how proud of you I am. Looking at the picture of you against the sunset, you seem at such peace and right where you belong at this time in your life.....TTS...
Post a Comment